Grilled Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken breasts grilled then cubed
- 1/4 c poblano chili seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c red onion
- 1/3 c celery
- 1/3 c chopped red, yellow or orange bell pepper
- 3 Boiled egg whites boiled then chopped
- 1/4 c mayo
- 1/4 c Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder, salt and cayenne ( all are to taste so satisfy your taste buds!)
- may substitute dried chipotle chili for cayenne for a yummy variation : )
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate dish season the mayo and yogurt then toss well with chicken and veggie mixture. Chill and serve on whole wheat bun and romaine lettuce, open faced
The perfect boiled egg: Use a pan big enough to cover eggs with cool water. bring water to a boil slowly over medium heat. Allow to boil about 30 sec the cover and remove from heat. Eggs should be perfect with no green sulfuric ring in about 12 min. Just don’t lift the lid to peak. Older eggs will peel easier so you might choose the oldest ones in the fridge.